THE BOUNTIFUL INVITATIONAL
Solo/Duet/Trio Competition 2018
Friday, January 11, 2019
Competition will be held in the following:
Field house (located east of the school)
Auxillary gym (located inside the school)
ORDER OF PERFORMANCE
A tentative order of performance will be available: Wednesday, Janauary 2, 20189
No Changes will be allowed after Friday, January 4, 2019
Please note : All changes will be charged $15.00 per change
(Please email:email@example.com for solo questions or changes)
The final solo order of performance will be available online the night before the solo competition.
Please check back here to view the most current order of performance.
Be advised that times will be updated until the day of the competition.
Please check back to view the most current order of performance with updated times.
Please read the following information carefully:
The competition will be located at Bountiful High School
695 South Orchard Drive (400 East)
* Please arrive and check in between TBA at the check-in table. If you are competing in the auxiliary gym in the school, check in will be in back of the school at the South East entrance foyer. If you are competing in the Field House, you will check in at the field house.
* The order of performance will be based on the date of receipt of your entry form. Please check website for most current order of performance: www.bountifulinvitational.com
* Check your music in with the sound table upon your arrival. Please make sure your music is clearly labeled with your name and school. You should have a backup CD with you in case of a problem.
* Please have a representative at the sound table during your performance and have your representative pick up your music immediately after your performance.
* Locker rooms and a warm-up area will be provided for you upon arrival. Please be ready 4 dancers ahead of your participation number.
* It is necessary for you to comply with all UHSAA safety rules. Violations of the safety rules will result in penalties.
* Routines must be 1 1/2-2 minutes in length. Penalties will be given for time infractions.
*The competition will begin at TBA on Friday, January 12th.
We anticipate judging to be completed by TBA. Trophies will be awarded following the judging on Friday evening in the Field house. All high point winners in each category (one from the following: Contemporary, jazz, lyrical) will perform on Saturday afternoon following the team competition.
*Entrance fee for spectators will be $8.00 at the solo competition. Children under the age of 5 are admitted free. All drill teams paying with one check will receive a discount of $2.00 per person (so, $5.00 per teammate if paying together). Concessions will be sold in the foyers. Awards will be in the field house at the conclusion of both competitions.
We look forward to a great competition. Good luck in your final preparations!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Angie Bailey- Director Ericka Haslam- Director
Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 20, 2018
$15 late fee for applications received after deadline
Late Registration Deadline: Friday, December 27, 2018
(no applications will be accepted after Friday, December 27, 2018)